How do I removee the bs bar if there is no option in my tools
when I click tools , Options , Tabs ... there is no box to uncheck so that these stupid tabs will stop displaying. now the king header takes up 20% of my screen. That is not just an inefficient use of space, but the moronic jerk that came up with it should be F-I-R-E-D!!! the fire fox browser has lost it's appeal.
Do you mean, if you only have one tab open in a given window, you don't want to see a whole tab bar? There is an add-on for that: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/hide-tab-bar-with-one-tab/Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Google Update
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.40.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- This plug-in enables downloading of HTML5 videos
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
What bar are you talking about? Is it part of an add-on? If so, open the Add-ons Manager and disable it.
Type about:addons<enter> in the address bar to open your Add-ons Manager. Hot key; <Control>(Mac:<Command>)<Shift> A)
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124 Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues.
Flash Player Version 188.8.131.52
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html Shockwave Director Version 184.108.40.206 http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/
Do you mean, if you only have one tab open in a given window, you don't want to see a whole tab bar? There is an add-on for that: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/hide-tab-bar-with-one-tab/