Why when I click on a link to play a video it runs in slow motion?
When I click on a link within a site (MSN) to play a new story the video runs in slow motion. This started to happen suddenly. I have tried to refresh Firefox and updating some add-ons but still have the same problem. What can I do to fix it. When I try it in IE it works fine but not in Firefox. Help!
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Google Update
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
From what I found on MSN it looks like it uses Flash. It is quite possible to try to disable/enable hardware acceleration in Flash or disable protected mode. Flash Plugin - Keep it up to date and troubleshoot problems