Tabs and address bar gone in fullscreen
I can't access my tabs or address bar in fullscreen on macbookpro. It only started doing this today
I figured it out!! I had to install classic theme restorer, and delete tabs on bottom and have bookmark toolbar selected. :) Thank you for your help!Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- 20-20 Technologies - 20-20 3D Viewer for Web v22.214.171.124
- 3DVIA player Plug-In (126.96.36.199) : Plays 3DVIA Virtools File in your browser!
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.12
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printer
- DISH Anywhere Player 2.18.0
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Launches Roblox Application
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1.3
- Unity Web Player version 4.5.1f3. (c) 2013 Unity Technologies ApS. All rights reserved.
- Web based SlingPlayer for streaming from Slingbox
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
What happens if you hover the mouse to the top?
Does it has effect if you toggle the browser.fullscreen.autohide to false on the about:config page?
You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I'll be careful" to continue.
When I hover my mouse at the top I get the title f the tab but not my address bar or tab bar.
It does nothing when I toggle browser.fullscreen.autohide
Try to rename (or delete) the xulstore.json file in the Firefox profile folder.
You can use this button to go to the currently used Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder (Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder)
I deleted it and nothing happened. I restarted FF too.
Try to remove the Firefox plist file (org.mozilla.firefox.plist).
- http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20060606082246983 How .plist files become corrupt and troubleshooting the results
Go to "~/Library/Preferences" and remove the plist file for Firefox (org.mozilla.firefox.plist)
It won't let me fully delete that file.
Sorry for the trouble!
I figured it out!! I had to install classic theme restorer, and delete tabs on bottom and have bookmark toolbar selected. :) Thank you for your help!