I'm having trouble moving the browser window by grabbing the top edge. Is anyone else?
I used to move the browser window around by grabbing the tiny space between tabs and the top edge, but since the last three or four updates, I have had great difficulty finding the right spot. It often takes me three or four attempts before the window will move. Super annoying. Am I the only one with this problem? Is it a Firefox thing or a MacOSX thing?
Additional System Details
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Provides information about the default web browser
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.110
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- LastPass Plugin
- npmnqmp 071303000006
- npmnqmp 07076003
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
You have a few extensions that are listed that do not look official. Try Firefox Safe Mode to see if they are causing any issues: