The update dialog box needs updating; see Firefox settings icon, ? icon (on bottom), "About Firefox" link
Please "forward" this to the Firefox development team for consideration!
Proposing the dialog box text should become:
"Firefox is designed by Mozilla, a global community of contributors and developers, all working together to keep the Web open, public, and accessible to all."
The added comma after "public" above, is referred to as an "Oxford comma" (see Rule #1 at http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/commas.asp ). It should be used because this section is a three-part adjectival series with "open," "public," and "accessible" each referring back to how "the Web" should be kept for us all!
As with Boolean ANDing, using "public and accessible" without a comma after "public," binds them together to tightly for a three part series of adjectives!
This support webpage cannot upload a screenshot for some reason, but you all know how to see the about dialog in Firefox for yourselves! Someone should please also add what types of images work best for uploading screenshots next to "Add Images:" on this submission webpage too.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.11 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
You can provide feedback to Mozilla here: https://input.mozilla.org/en-US/feedback