how and what do i need in windows start ups
mu start up time is longer than previous start up time i dont know what to remove from start up menu in order to manage
Additional System Details
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- PDFlite Browser Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
If it is only Firefox that is slow, are you getting any warnings telling you this?
Note that you will be able to see data about your own start times by keying in to the navigation bar about:healthreport
Consider doing a Refresh of Firefox, and make sure your plugins are set to ask to activate.
- Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings
- Set Adobe Flash to "click to play" on Firefox Similar steps apply to other plugins, not just FlashPlayer
If the computer itself is slow to start, you will need to find advice elsewhere but you asked about startup have you seen
- Run a program automatically when Windows starts
on my norton 360 dashboard it shows the recent start up times and the current start up times and then shows what you can apply or decline on another list . My question is that im not sure what aot of the things listed are and if i need them on start up or not i am you see computer illiterate
Your question is outside the scope of the Mozilla Support forums. We only offer support here for Firefox. Firefox for Android, Firefox OS, and Thunderbird. I suggest you seek support either at Microsoft's official forum or at Windows Seven Forums
This thread will now be closed.
Modified by Moses