I get a suspicious window, asking me: 'Please enter the master password for the Electronic ID (PIN1).' Is this normal?
Occasionally, when i open my Thunderbird, i get this suspicious window, asking me: 'Please enter the master password for the Electronic ID (PIN1).' I once entered my email account password and it got abused, i was sending out spam.
My antivirus and MBAM can't find anything. What do you guys think?
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.75.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
My screenshot with image
moving to the Thunderbird support queue, from the Firefox queue