How can I block messages from senders I don't want
I am receiving many, many emails from senders I do not know with no way to respond and stop them. Is thee a way to do this?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Default Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0
Firefox doesn't do email, it's strictly a web browser.
If you are using Firefox to access your mail, you are using "web-mail". You need to seek support from your service provider or a forum for that service.
If your problem is with Mozilla Thunderbird, let us know and we can move this thread to the Thunderbird queue. This question currently is in the Firefox queue for answers.