I'm having trouble accessing my e-mail account on Yahoo using the Firefox browser.
Every time I try to log into my e-mail account on Yahoo using Firefox, I get one of these messages:XML Parsing Error: unexpected parser state Location: jar:file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/browser/omni.ja!/chrome/browser/content/browser/aboutNetError.xhtml Line Number 397, Column 54:
Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at uk-mg42.mail.yahoo.com.
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
When I log into it through Internet Exploer, I don't have any problems like this, but I need it sorting because the fonts are unreadable.
I have tried fixing the problem using the steps contained here, https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-cant-load-websites-other-browsers-can but none of them have worked.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Google Update
- Happy Cloud Web Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
XML parsing error may have to do with a corrupt cache or profile.
Please make sure that this does not happen in a new profile to make sure that this is not the issue: Profile Manager - Create, remove, or switch Firefox profiles