This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do I get Booking.com to keep from coming up everytime I visit a travel website?
How do I delete booking.com from automatically coming up every time I visit a travel site like Priceline, Travelocity etc...
How do I delete booking.com from automatically coming up every time I visit a travel site like Priceline, Travelocity etc... Thanks!
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Provides secure and convenient logon to Web sites
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206 BETA
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Make sure that it is not in the pop up exception list:
There are also addons that block sites:
Make sure that it is not in the pop up exception list: *[[Pop-up blocker settings, exceptions and troubleshooting]] There are also addons that block sites: *[https://addons.mozilla.org]