Pop Up asking for permission for more space. What to do.
Adobe pop up wants more space when playing videos from news. It wants to know if I allow or deny, but when I give permission the box stays on the screen and I can't see what's displayed for looking at the box. Where can I go to allow more space for displaying?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealDownloader Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
Start with these;
Tyler Downer has replied to a thread you're watching. Here is their reply:
Hey all, Just an update. A 0day exploit has been discovered in Flash, 18.104.22.1687 and below. Adobe has released an update to 22.214.171.1247 which fixes this issue. All users should update to the latest flash immediately. It isn't known how far back this hold exists, but at this time assume all versions are affected.
If you have problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions then check this:
- see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also:
You can check the settings for Flash local storage:
Flash Website Storage Settings panel:
Global Storage Settings Panel:
See also Flash Local storage settings Help: