Why can not I log into Netbank with Firefox, any longer?
Earlier I have logged into Netbank - both with and without Java. No I can only log in, with Java.
That mean I cannot transfear money to my "Lottery-account", any longer. --- I have tried to set Firefox back to the original (meaning: removed all additions). That did not help.
I DO HOPE that this can be solved .. as soon as possible - prefearably to day .. if possible. Greetings Aage.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2069
- Unity Player 4.3.5f1
- Version 1.1.7, copyright 1996-2011 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Please make sure that all your plugins are up to date and that you do not have multiple versions of one, this can cause issues. Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
This happened after the last update - and the bank has a general message .. to all who are using "Firefox" - that they can not log in. An error occures. (Using the old routine with Java .. solves THAT PART of the problem, but it doesn't solve it - when you shall do it indirectly .. and does not have access to "the Java part".)
Before the last update .. everything worked. So just going back .. to the previous version of "Firefox" would probably solve the problem. This I am not sure .. how to do. (It is probably possible - but when I am not sure, I can make things worse, if I try.)
Modified by Aage152
I sugest you to try use a portable version of the previous version:
Isn't adivised use old verions of Firefox, because they have security issues etc...
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0 Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues.
Flash Player v220.127.116.117
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html Shockwave Director v18.104.22.168 http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/
Many web pages use Java. Turn it back on.