Still having issues with the authentication popup appearing every time you start your FireFox?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.13
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_2_0_0_0
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- HttpWatch Basic - HTTP Viewer for Firefox
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
HI DigiKeyJohn14 , In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.