I downloaded Yahoo toolbar and only thing that shows up in the browser is a Search window and Mail app (no Settings button so can't add apps to the toolb)--why?
I have uninstalled and re-installed toolbar and restarted browser AND pc & still have the problem. I also used my CCleaner and Registry Cleaner between uninstalling and re-installation. This problem happened after I upgraded to Firefox 36.0 Beta.
Modified by clairef_
Hello again. I downgraded to version 35.0 and everything is back to normal and Yahoo toolbar is back as before.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Hello again. I downgraded to version 35.0 and everything is back to normal and Yahoo toolbar is back as before.