Down Them All stopped working, it says "Loading...." goes no further.
Down Then All has worked great. Firefox locked up, I ended it via Windows Task Manager. Upon restarting FireFox 'Down Them All" will only give the message "Loading...". See attached image. I have uninstalled "Down Them ALL" reinstalled, still have the problem. It looks like my image is not uploading. but I can access the web, loaded Rush Limbaugh's web site for example.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Google Update
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Please also contact the developer about this with an example of where this is happening: