why do I see email@example.com... this is not me
trying to use chat and am not recognized.... I see along with my correct email one for firstname.lastname@example.org which is not me.... why is this appearing and is it a hack?
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.07
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Version 126.96.36.19903
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Where in the browser is this happening? The browser or a website?
If this is happening in Hello, the built in chat to Firefox 35 it is possible to sign out of Firefox accounts from accounts.firefox.com.
If it is happening in a website, please clear the cache and try to access the site again. If there is another user that also uses the computer it is possible that their user name was still there.