how do i turn on auto form fill for Scottrade
auto form fill does not work for many sites. most important is Scottrade.com. It used to work but something changed. HELP?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1996
- Website Logon Plugin
- Sling Player 188.8.131.52
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
This website uses autocomplete=off on the Customer login web page.
Firefox won't auto-fill saved form data including the name/password automatically when autocomplete=off is used and you need to start typing the name to get a drop-down list.
Folks, I have been in PC Support myself. I understand what you are saying. But you are not listening to my description of the problem.
If it isn't working on website that do not use autocomplete=off then you may have an extension installed that causes this problem.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problem.
See "Creating a profile":
If the new profile works then you can transfer files from a previously used profile to the new profile, but be cautious not to copy corrupted files to avoid carrying over problems.