when i am in firefox and i try to use my apps, it says that it is turn off
when i am in google or my gmail there is a place for apps. and when i try to use the google play it says that it is turn off. now i don`t now a lot about computers, but i try. i would like to have my apps turn on, is there any one that can help me with this please. and thank you for your time and god bless.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- RealDownloader Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Is this what you are looking for?
i tried to find the all apps but, i could not find it any were. may be i am not looking in the right place. you say to look at settings, now i really don`t know were this is on my computer. i have a windows xp, and it is a hp compaq if this help you with the trouble that i am having trying to get this working. i am sorry that i could not find it, is there any way that you could give me more information please. now i know some about computers, but not a lot. and thank you for trying to help me.
Hi, My appologies, when you mentioned apps I was not sure if you meant apps from google play for your android or the apps from the Firefox Marketplace. *Marketplace apps for Firefox Desktop
Where the apps are: If you click on the icon in the browser that look like a rocket bar, it should take you to your apps in the Market place. On the https://marketplace.firefox.com/ page, click on the gear in the top right and click on My Apps. (if you are not logged in, you can login first then click on My apps)