Navigating Firefox to my university's webportal on Linux returns an SSLv3 error, but it does not do the same on Windows.
I want to transition my personal computing life over to Linux, but I still need access to certain websites especially my university's webportal. Is there any way to fix this issue, so I can finally stop "trying-out" Linux on a spare desktop and finally use it as my primary OS on both my laptop and desktop?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Google Update
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.