New 'Forward' option adds blank space then looses email
Win 8.1 with all updates. Opened my outlook.com email 12/29/2014. I forward some lengthy emails with links to exterior news articles. The first one, ( www.joemiller.us ), to forward asked if I would like to use an 'updated Forward' (Don't remember specific message) so I tried it. Everything went OK for the first few article links and then I encountered multiple pages of blanks followed by the rest of the email. I tried to get rid of the blanks to no avail so I cancelled the email Forward. I opened the SAME email from my inbox and tried to find the place to go back to the 'old' method for forwarding - no such luck. Then the email disappeared! I looked for it in the inbox, draft and deleted folders to no avail. I looked in the Sent folder - NO emails at ALL from joemiller.us - So, it looks as if my messages from joemiller.us were ALL deleted. To summarize, I would like to go back to the 'original' version of 'Forward'. Other than this, I have been VERY pleased with Firefox. My IE would give me messages about reattaching multiple times per day and Firefox only reattaches maybe once a week or less!
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Widevine Technologies, Inc. Digital Rights Management and Video Optimization
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Firefox doesn't do email, it's strictly a web browser.
If you are using Firefox to access your mail, you are using "web-mail". Please seek support from your service provider or a forum for that service.