why did my messages disappear when i moved them to a new folder?
I created some new folders and when I moved emails to those folders they disappeared -- said it "failed" -- even though the mail account is working fine, getting messages, sending, etc.
the folder system seems to get hung up now. used to work fine.
also, i want to retrieve my old emails from my back up external hard drive but i need to know where they are stored.
thanks for any help.
Additional System Details
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Creative Cloud is installed on this machine.v_2_0_0_0
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
moved to the Thunderbird support queue