I followed your prompt to fix slowness but now i can't access some downloaded applications, how do i resolve this?
I use windows 7 Ultimate in my laptop. I was experiencing slowness in starting and using mozilla firefox. I kept on seeing this prompt that said "Learn how to speed it up". I finally decided to follow the prompt and it showed me how to Re-set Firefox. Now however, i cannot access one of my really important downloaded Applications. Please, how do i resolve this?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
If you are referring to an addon, you can find it on the Add-ons Download Centre and install it onto Firefox from there.