Firefox Hello : Ringing works fine, but no audio connection
Firefox Hello : Ringing works fine, but no audio connection. After approx. 30..40 sec Error Message "Something went wrong", no matter whether call is accepted or not. Both PC's are on same LAN ( 10.0.0.2 / 10.0.0.10 ) - is this the problem ? Win XP SP3 + Firefox 35.0b4 beta + Update from 21.12.2014 Many thanks in advance !!
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
There are two ways to try this please troubleshoot the following:
- Open the conversation window and click on the lock icon in the url bar. Or you can right click and select "Page Info"
- Click on the Permissions page and make sure that the microphone is shared.
- It is also possible on the mac on the top toolbar to click on the microphone icon. From this menu you can select "Control Sharing" and the pop up for the video sharing will be selected.