This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
New Google maps street view is very slow in FF 31.2.0 on Linux (RHEL 6.3)
The new google streetview (which does not use Flash) is unusable and renders very slow starting with pixelated images that progressively build. The slowness is not present in FF30.0 on Windows.
It seems to be an issue in Linux Mint as well: http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=180542 It seems to be quite common on the google map forums: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/maps/rWUCllpDDSE
There seems to be bug open already: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=697443
But why does FF30.0 on windows work O.K but not FF31.2.0 on Linux?
- ICA Plugin (Linux) Version 18.104.22.168715 (/opt/Citrix/ICAClient/wfica)
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- The Totem 2.28.6 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- nspluginwrapper is a cross-platform NPAPI plugin viewer, in particular for linux/i386 plugins.This beta software is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- Add Block Plus