How can I navigate without memorizing all the time hystory, password, addresses already view?
I really wish to navigate anonymously, my computer is used by other people and I would love to be sure that the other cannot see anything about my use of internet. For example if I navigate in Yahoo, I do not want to see any suggestion as username! or I do not want to delete all the time the history or cookies . I would love to be anonymous like the previous Firefox version. Is there any way to do that?
Thank you very much for reading me
Additional System Details
- 3D Life Player Plug-In: Plays Virtools File in your browser!
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.07
- Provides information about the default web browser
- DivX Content Upload Plug-In: Uploads DivX video in your browser!
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- CIG Download
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
Easiest is to use Private Browsing mode.
You can use an extension to get Private Browsing mode support per tab.
- Private Tab: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/private-tab/
- Private Browsing mode tabs get a dashed underline
- You can toggle Private Browsing mode on/off via the right-click context menu of a tab
do I really need to do this every time that I need that? The previous version was by default the private browsing and was great. I do not wish to have any suggestion (that happen also when I want to log in into firefox) . Can I set as default the private navigation? And most important I really do not want to have suggestion when I type or when I have to log in. Could you help me please?
It's possible to make Firefox' default mode, Private Browsing.
I will point you to a previous question regarding the same matter.