This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
When I open FB it says a script is running and now I can't post pictures, feelings or any of the buttons, and even when I push post it stays grey
I have a new computer and run Symantec protection on it. When I open Facebook it always says a script is running and asks me what I want to do (continue, debug or end script). Then I can't post pictures of anything on that grey toolbar. When I post just words it stays light grey and if I try to leave the page it says I'm not done, but then posts it anyways... Any help would be appreciated. It only happens on mozilla.
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!