cannot view PDF of phone bill
Since the latest update I am getting really frustrated with the security, it is a pain all i want to do is view my phone bill - it is a PDF from my account on Virginmobile, the Mozilla help discussion is a circular message with no solution. I have made the updates automatic I have installed a PDF viewer, I have tried restart and all NO luck and I am now out of time..... I have to just not use Firefox as my browser to get the bill and if this is the same for my other accounts I will have to make another browser the defalt :( !
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.12
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
Sorry to hear you've been having trouble viewing PDFs pf your phone bill; it does sound frustrating.
I'm with Virgin Media as well (for internet and TV) and can access my bills okay, so there must be a way to solve your problem.
To get started, you please give some more information about the problem? What happens when you try to open the PDF? Do you see any error messages? Does any extra software load?
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.