The computer does not seem to keep me kogged in to e-mail, etc.
duplicate of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1034150 - locking
It keeps the program open once I log in, but if I go off-line I have to do it all over again even though I checked the box to keep me logged in.
Modified by the-edmeister
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
Please check your privacy settings at:
- Tools (or ) > Options > Privacy
And make sure that history is remembered. Please see Settings for privacy, browsing history and do-not-track for more information.