How do I export passwords from Firefox and import him to FirefoxDeveloperEdition?
I am not clear on how to migrate my saved passwords from Firefox to FirefoxDeveloperEdition.
Hey Phillip, I initially did that and it did not do what I was hoping it would do. A couple of minutes ago I installed: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/password-exporter/; and that seemed to do the trick. Thanks for reaching out.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.8
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
hello cartar929, probably the easiest way is to set-up firefox sync between the different versions: How do I set up Sync on my computer?
Copy the two Passwords file into the new Profile. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/recovering-important-data-from-an-old-profile#w_passwords
Hey Phillip, I initially did that and it did not do what I was hoping it would do. A couple of minutes ago I installed: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/password-exporter/; and that seemed to do the trick. Thanks for reaching out.
This is the correct link; https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/password-exporter/
Good work by the way.