Can I PLEASE get the old FireFox interface back?
I don't like Chrome at all, for many valid reasons, so imagine my surprise to update FF and find a Chrome clone instead of my beloved Firefox!! I don't like the Chrome interface look and I don't like the way FF now freezes and crashes as regularly as Chrome. I want my easy to use, solid, steady Firefox back. Please PLEASE tell me there is a way to go back to the last version!!!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
We’re sorry that you’re unhappy with the new design.
Here are a few suggestions for restoring the old design. We hope you’ll find one that works for you:
- Use the Classic Theme Restorer to bring back the old design. Learn more here: How to make the new Firefox look like the old Firefox
- Use the Add-on Bar Restored to bring back the add-on bar. Learn more here: What happened to the Add-on Bar?
Firefox is a work in progress and your feedback is very important to us. Our support community is run by volunteers who work hard to help all Firefox users, but we can’t make changes to the design ourselves. Please help us improve Firefox by leaving feedback where the designers and engineers can see it: https://input.mozilla.org/en-US/feedback.