My Firefox accounts are not being synced
I'm using firefox 33.1.1 and having an issue of new sync feature. Everytime I open my browser for a yellow status bar appears at bottom which says unknown error something like that. I already reinstall my firefox and also try on other PC's but the issue is same. I'm using syns feature from more than 6 to 7 months but this all happens suddenly. I also google that some peoples has same issue but didn't find any solution.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
hello aneesprince, when you type about:sync-log into the address bar and open the latest one or two error logs, can you copy their contents and put them into http://pastebin.mozilla.org/ or a similar service and paste a link here on the forum? this would be very helpful in assessing the problem. thank you!