when windows 7 automatically uploaded a newer version, everything on my screen is larger. How do I reverse the enlargement?
Everything on my screen enlarged when Windows 7 upgraded to a newer version and now things are too large. It even changed my desktop icons and font to make them larger. How do I change things back to the size I had before?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
You can change your Windows font size by going to the personalization dialog. For details on how to get there, please see:
It didn't solve my problem because everything is larger on the screen. Is there a way to reverse the Windows update?
The only other thing I can think of is changing your screen resolution:
Since this is a forum for Mozilla products, you will get more relevant support troubleshooting Windows problems in those forums: