I HAD CAPS ON WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR FIRE FOX AND I WOULD LIKE TO CORRECT THIS
when i signed up for fire fox i had capital letter by mistake..i realized this mistake and want to correct this..even though it did reach my email for conformation and it went thru..for me i want it to the regular letter because i know me i will forget..how do i fix this.. and when i registered here to get answers it would not take my password, i had created for the initial sign up process so now i have two passwords which one will i use.. or is the one i just made up only to get an answer to my question
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
Are you talking about registering for a Firefox Account for the Sync service? Or your registration for this support forum?