market place update error
I got a notification that market place update is available (around 350kb). But after downloading completed it shows there is some error while downloading updates. Tried more than 10 times but no success. Model intel firefox cloud fx.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4.2; SM-G7102 Build/KOT49H) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/38.0.2125.114 Mobile Safari/537.36
Thank you for contacting Mozilla. I understand that you are having problems with updating the marketplace app. In order to better understand and investigate on the issue that you are encountering, please reply to this message with the following information:
- What is the OS version found in the Device Information page? Please visit this link if you need help finding the Build ID of your phone.
- Please provide the exact steps to reproduce the issue you are encountering.
- Who is your current cell phone carrier?
- How often do you encounter this issue?
Please be sure to include as much detail as possible, including any websites that may exhibit this issue, and any error messages that you may be receiving, exactly as they appear. This will ensure that we will have all the information needed to investigate into this. Thank you for your help and we look forward to hearing from you!
Side note: bug filed here. Please do not comment on bug reports unless you have substantial information.
Modified by Andrew
Model no - cloud fx software - intex_cloud_fx_v07 platform version -28.1
NOT ABLE TO UPDATE MARKETPLACE ,WHEN UPDATE IS AVILABLE IT DOWNLOADS AND THEN SWOWS ERROR MESSAGE "NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD INSTALL UPDAtes".
Thank you for reporting this issue. Our engineers are aware of this issue and investigating a resolution for your Intex Cloud FX device.
This issue is being tracked on bug 1096555.
In the meantime, are you able to use your current, not-updated marketplace to download applications?