Error code: sec_error_ca_cert_invalid
I'm trying to connect to my host via Plesk and keeping getting the Error code: sec_error_ca_cert_invalid. I've read and tried the suggestions at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/secure-connection-failed-error-message?esab=a&as=aaq but there is no option to add an exception and there is no Encryption tab under advanced settings (I'm using FF v.33.0.2).
Can you please help as I would prefer to keep using Firefox rather than another browser.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.12
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
Can no one help on this?
hello paul, this issue might be addressed in an upcoming update - setting an exception may work with firefox 34 beta already: http://www.mozilla.org/firefox/beta/
Thanks for geting back to me - what worked in the end was deleting the cert8.db file from the profiles folder.