Youtube and other videos sites are not loadiing properly and even twitter take time to load, at the same time while tried with chrome, it work fairly
I am being used firefox last four years, last approx two months i have a issue of videos are not loading properly, esp youtube like sites and even facebook videos. Videos are running half and then showing loading sign , no matter how many time refresh didn't solve the issue.
On other side i used other browser like chrome to do the same, it work perfect without issue.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Version 22.214.171.12458
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Unity Player 4.1.5f1
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Winamp Application Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
Reload the webpage while bypassing the cache
- Hold down the Shift key and click the Reload button with a left click.
- Press Ctrl + F5 or Ctrl + Shift + R (Windows and Linux)
- Press Command + Shift + R (Mac)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
Clear the Cache: Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
Remove Cookies from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"'
The issue may be because of your corrupted cookie file (cookies.sqlite)
Rename (or delete) cookies.sqlite (cookies.sqlite.old) and delete other present cookie files like cookies.sqlite-journal in the Firefox profile folder in case the file cookies.sqlite got corrupted.
You can also check if DOM Storage is enabled.