when i download the new firefox will I lose all my bookmarks?
was using an old version of firefox, was prompted to update so I did. In the middle it said do you want to replace the existing firefox with the new one. I do not want to lose my bookmarks. Will I lose my bookmarks
Additional System Details
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.8 http://www.musicnotes.com
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Apple Connect Plug-in
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Version 18.104.22.16898
- Version 22.214.171.12409
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Your personal data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox profile folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks and other personal data when you update or uninstall and (re)install Firefox.
You can find the full version of the current Firefox 33.0 release in all languages and for all Operating Systems here: