This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Firefox crashes really often last few weeks. Most of the time it is related to the flash player. since I use the latest version of flash player I dont have the same problem on other browsers such as Chrome, Internet Explorer.
My crash id is: bp-03535531-e457-44e1-bf4d-6cdef2141021
Thanks for your help.
All Replies (1)
Some problems with Flash video playback can be resolved by disabling hardware acceleration in your Flash Player settings. (See this article for more information on using the Flash plugin in Firefox).
To disable hardware acceleration in Flash Player:
- Go to this Adobe Flash Player Help page.
- Right-click on the Flash Player logo on that page.
- Click on Settings in the context menu. The Adobe Flash Player Settings screen will open.
- Click on the icon at the bottom-left of the Adobe Flash Player Settings window to open the Display panel.
- Remove the check mark from Enable hardware acceleration.
- Click Close to close the Adobe Flash Player Settings Window.
- Restart Firefox.
This Flash Player Help - Display Settings page has more information on Flash Player hardware acceleration, if you're interested.
Does this solve the problem? Let us know.