Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to www.facebook.com. Cannot commu
just this week I can not get on facebook and several other sites. this error message keeps coming up and I've tried the suggestions, but it's not allowing me to get on. I can get on with Explorer, but it's much slower.
Can you post a screenshot of the error? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-create-screenshot-my-problemRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- E-centives Coupon Activator
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Can you post a screenshot of the error? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-create-screenshot-my-problem
finally as a last ditch effort i updated Mozilla, and everything works fine! Hadn't gotten any messages telling me that I needed to update so I hadn't even suspected it. Thanks for your help though, and I hope this may help someone else.