got the account verification e-mail but when i try to sign in/reset password my username is not recognized
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Google Update
- Version 126.96.36.19903
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Enhanced Video Plug-in (188.8.131.52)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.9
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- IPTV player helper
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- RealPlayer Enterprise(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
Could you please elaborate on the issue? Are you talking about your account on support.mozilla.org?
Sorry, I thought it had been posted on the subforum on Firefox sync. It's when I try to sync that I encounter this issue.
Did you set up the account on a device that asks you to pair a device? If so, this is the older version of sync.
Are you using an email address in the username? https://accounts.firefox.com/reset_password