Had earlier Set up the "Sync" but want to restore my lost tabs on same machine!!!
Same machine, need to restore may tabs. I had synchronized my tabs info etc a couple of days earlier.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.10
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
HI Abrar_Ahmad, I understand that the tabs from a few days ago were synced. It is possible to search for those in about:sync-tabs.
No, Its blank page at my end!
This is what the page should look like on the desktop. On the mobile device, however it will be blank. The synced tabs are if you swipe down to view all the tabs and swipe to the right where the two sync arrows are. The tabs are listed there by device.
I am sorry, but if they are not there, the only recommendation I can make for next time is to back it up locally. A session manager add on may be helpful to prevent this in the future https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fire.../session-manager/