black screen in bookmarks
Ever since I updated to the version 33 beta, I noticed while browsing my saved bookmarked pages that the screen showing them turns black as I navigate my bookmarks. Is this a known issue with the new update and how can I fix it? Thanks.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- Unity Player 3.5.5f4
- Bing Bar
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window