Firefox Sync: Won't Sync Bookmark Subfolders. ///////////////////////
I am using the latest Aurora Release, and for the first time Syncing my Bookmarks from my Laptop to the Pc and I found out that Sync would never include Subfolders in my Bookmarks Not even 1 Subfolder is synced.
Is this a Bug, or did Mozilla just forget about this possibility?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
It seems like this issue is serious. Since my article got #1 on Google only in 2 minutes.
You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox profile folder.
- Places Maintenance: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/places-maintenance/