Lots of .tmf files in the %TMP% directory
Using an older W2K Pro setup, Firefox 12.0. These files accumulate forever, apparently when a new page is loaded with custom fonts. Cure seems to be going to Tools -> Options -> Content -> Advanced Uncheck "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above" That keeps the files from appearing, but obviously doesn't allow the custom fonts.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Version 1.1.11, copyright 1996-2011 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.0; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Separate Issue; Update your Shockwave Flash v126.96.36.199 http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/
Run a disk check utility on your system and tell it to remove temp files.