When I create a new tab, firefox shows a new window.
When I create a new tab, Firefox shows a new window. Please tell me to solve this problem.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
You should update your outdated Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181 plugin.
You can find the latest Flash player versions for Firefox on this page:
Do you mean that it shows a second entry on the Windows 7 Taskbar, as though there were two physical windows, even though there really only is one Firefox window?
For that problem, there is a setting you can change in the Options dialog:
"3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Options > Tabs
Uncheck the box for "Show tab previews in the Windows taskbar"