When I try to turn the 'Remember passwords for sites' feature on, it isn't highlighted, and won't respond. How does one turn it on, please, other than flowers?
I tried choosing and entering a Master Password, but the 'Remember Passwords For Sites' is still subdued and unresponsive. How do I "turn it on" without resorting to an expensive dinner, jewelry, and insincere promises?
Additional System Details
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Here is what I see.
Don't use Private Browsing or Permanent Private Browsing mode.
Ummm -- the what or the what? What are they and how does one turn them on or off, please?
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/settings-privacy-browsing-history-do-not-track Settings for privacy, browsing history and do-not-track This article covers privacy, do-not-track, browsing history and location bar or address bar suggestion settings in Firefox.