Ever since upgrading to Firefox 32, YouTube's gray bar stops moving when skipping through videos. This wasn't fixed for Firefox 32.0.1
OK, ever since I upgraded to Firefox 32, whenever I skipped to a part of a video I like, including intros for videos like Angry German Kid videos, etc, the gray bar would stop moving. I want Mozilla to fix this and this was not resolved for 32.0.1. I hope this gets fixed for Firefox 33. I have tried Safari and Google Chrome and the gray bar does not stop moving. Please help.
Modified by Noah_SUMO
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- Unity Player 4.3.5f1
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
Google is forcing Firefox users to use HTML5 for Firefox after Firefox 33 and it's kinda buggy. They should at least let you switch to Flash.
It is not really Google, but merely that Firefox supports canPlayType to make it possible for websites to detect if the browser can play a specific media type. This can fail in case of problems with the used codec.