I set my home page to yahoo but whenever I open mozilla the home page is webssearches I reseted firefox but it didn't fix the problem as well,so what to do now?
My home page is set to yahoo but mozilla opens with http://istart.webssearches.com as start page. Even reseting didn't fix the problem. I think I installed some software which installed this. My default search engine is Google. Kindly help me out, Is there some thing to do in about:config?
See this tutorial - http://malwaretips.com/blogs/istart-webssearches-com-removal/Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Unity Player 4.5.0f6
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
See this tutorial - http://malwaretips.com/blogs/istart-webssearches-com-removal/