why does the search bar take me to https://www.google.dk/search?q=bbc+news&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gws_rd=c
what ever I type into the search bar in the uk it gives the results from https://www.google.dk/search?q=bbc+news&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gws_rd=cr&ei=VPL1U7yQGK-p7Ab9woCIAQ
not google.co.uk how do i change this?
Additional System Details
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin
- BT DesktopHelp plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- BT Management plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
HI martgs12, You may have to edit the search engine by:
- Clicking on the drop down arrow in the Search bar.
- Double click on the google search engine and make sure the url is correct (.dk vs .uk)
Or you can manage the location in the Google search settings: Clicking search tools, then the down arrow next to the location.