Wordpress widget that embeds Twitter feed in blog won't display in Firefox.
The timeline shows up in Chrome, IE and Opera, so the problem isn't with the widget. It's the browser.
Additional System Details
- Winamp Application Detector
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Npdsplay dll
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:24.7) Gecko/20140802 Firefox/24.7 PaleMoon/24.7.1
Any error messages in the Web Console (Firefox/Tools > Web Developer)?
I think its some kind of blocklist at work, but I can't find anything in the browser or add-ons.